Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bloggers Challenge for Friday March 8

Friday's Bloggers Challenge theme was a color challenge. Use green/white and neutrals as needed. Well, I fell for it. Of course March celebrates St. Patrick's Day, so what is more green than shamrocks.
The shamrocks are from Kitchen Sink Stamps. The claddagh is from The Angel Company. The sentiment is unknown. All inks used are Adirondack. The large four leaf was stamped with juniper, citrus, and meadow. For the large three leaf I used juniper, clover, and bottle. The small was stamped with citrus, clover, and meadow. I used a gold marker to color in the claddagh. I'm feeling the spirit of St. Patrick's Day. Pass the green beer.

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Boy you're fast Barbara! I had planned on inking my Clovers up for a Faux DP background, just haven't had time. These are beautifully stamped! Thanks so much for playing along with Bloggers Challenge!

Ruby said...

My Mum would love this, she's Irish! Great idea to do the Faux DP background :o)