Sunday, April 18, 2010

Color Throwdown Challenge 88

This week's Color Throwdown Challenge was to use tangerine tango, basic grey, and so saffron/white. This card's idea began with the stamp. It basically stared at me from its perch on the shelf and I knew I had to use it. It's a fun stamp from Club Scrap. All of the paper is also from Club Scrap, except the grey. That is from Core'dinations. I dry embossed the grey using a Cuttlebug folder. I sanded the embossed piece. Then I highlighted it with Rock Candy Distress Stickles to give it that spring shower look. The shape around the stamp and its frame were die cut using Spellbinder's Nestibilities.

1 comment:

Kristin Eberline said...

So cute, Barbara! Love that bloom nestie as a framed layer for your main image!

Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week :]