Friday, May 7, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge 12


This week's Critter Sketch Challenge was a sketch with the added requirement for a touch of green somewhere on the piece of art. The sketch at first appeared to be quite a challenge, but it proved to be easier than expected once the parts were broken down. I decided that my card would be a gatefold card. The almost ovals are stamped in Club Scrap leaf green with a flourish from I Brake for Stamps (Stampinback). The rectangle was dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The center stamp is also from I Brake for Stamps. The frame around the image was distressed with my Distrezz-It-All. The background paper is from Club Scrap.

5 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Clever idea making it a gate fold!! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Angelwood said...

That is a great take on this week's sketch. Fabulous job. Thanks for playing along with us at Critter Sketch challenges! hugs, Angela

Melanie said...

This is georgous, I always love seeing your creations. Great job and I love how you incorporated everything with the Critter sketch.

Lisa Somerville said...

Great use of this weeks challenge, love that Flourish stamp! Thanks for playing at the Critter Challenge Blog.

Moira said...

So classy!

Thanks for joining us at the Critter Challenge Blog... hope to see you again next week!