Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kitchen Sink Stamps Crew Challenge 25-3



Here is another card for this month's Kitchen Sink Stamp Crew Challenge. The challenge this month is a sketch. For my focal image I use the KSS limited edition set Lily of the Valley. This is the first time that I used this image; I really like it. The paper is all from Club Scrap. I love the colors of dark blue and green together. It's a happy combination. The buttons are from my button box.
Color recipe: All inks are Adirondack.
Lily of the valley leaves: 1 willow, 2 lettuce, 3 citrus, 4 meadow, 5 bottle

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work, Barbara, with the lily of the valley!! How perfect for this layout!! And what pretty heart buttons as accents!!

Thank you for creating this beauty for the Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge!!