Monday, July 12, 2010

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 4 Shabby Chic

I'm a day late with posting this challenge. A new Compendium of Curiosities challenge has already been posted. However, I am determined to do all of the challenges, so here is my version of Shabby Chic, Challenge # 4. The focal stamp is from the Tim Holtz collection as is the die. The die cut was cut from grungepaper. The background is a dictionary page using a version of the peeled paper technique from Technique Junkies and then sprayed with Glimmer Mist and stamped multiple times with a star from Stampland.

1 comment:

Linda Ledbetter said...

Barbara, this turned out beautifully! I'm glad you decided to keep going, even if the Challenge deadline didn't work for you this week. I love the card you created-- the stamp is gorgeous, your shabby chic work is perfect, and the peeled paint background is such a great touch!

Thanks for sharing your link! ♥