Monday, July 5, 2010

Oh Alice Challenge Chapter 20

Yes, Wonderland has gone red, white, and blue. And that's this week's challenge at Oh Alice. To make this card I chose my image from the Artistic Outpost Wonderland Collage sheet. I used Creative Inspirations paints to color the image. I love the shimmer they give to the image. I did cheat a little by using a silver marker for the crown and sceptre. Well, silver is a white metal. The background is a dull blue cardstock that was enhanced with a Tim Holtz texture fades embossing folder and highlighted with silver Brilliance ink.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Wonderful card! This image is so fantastic, makes me giggle. I love the layout and sentiment
Thank you for joining us at Oh Alice!
love tasha xx

SmilynStef said...

Love those vibrant colors.