Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh Alice Challenge Chapter 24

What a fun challenge this was for Oh Alice. The challenge was to try a technique using cracked glass, crystal effects (or glossy accents), or a window stamp/technique. I decided that Alice with the Looking Glass fit the theme perfectly. I stamped an image of Alice on silver metallic paper, cut an oval and adhered it to a die cut from wood paper. I stamped the other Alice and cut her out. She is popped in front of the mirror. To create the cracked glass effect, I used distress crackle paint. The background is a shimmery vellum which I ran through the cuttlebug to achieve the frame. The Alice stamps are from Oxford Impressions. The words are from TJ Designs Rubber Stamps.

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

What a fabulous card, I love the Alice in the mirror! Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab card, just a clever idea!