Sunday, September 19, 2010

Color Throwdown Challenge 110

This week at Color Throwdown we were challenged to use the colors pink pirouette, basic gray, and rich razzleberry. Somehow this color combination had romance written all over it. I went to my Stampsmith collection of stamps and this seemed the perfect image. I stamped the image in black on white glossy paper. The result is a photo-like image.The background paper is from Tim Holtz's paper stack, Shabby Chic. The color seemed perfect. Recently I picked up a package of black, white, and grey paper lace trims. Funny, I expected to use the black and white, but probably not so much the grey. Well, I was wrong. The grey was perfect for this card.

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Striking card, very romantic! Thanks for playing with the CTD this week!

Kristi said...

Love this card! Gone With The Wind is my favorite movie!Thanks for sharing.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wonderful GF, how are you finding the time?