Friday, October 15, 2010

Sunday Stamper Week 124

This week the Sunday challenge theme at Ink on my Fingers is "Imagine" in honor of John Lennon's 70th birthday. We had to use the word imagine in our artwork and then stamp something. Well I stamped a trio of Imagines three times and then added a stamped image of the man himself. I love this Stampsmith stamp and thought it would be appropriate to use it here. Some music background and a few stars complete the story.
Last week the challenge was "String". I sort of forgot that the time in England (Home of Hels of Ink on my Fingers) was ahead of Chicago and I totally missed the deadline. I had been playing around with these mini tags which are joined together with...what else?...string. It fit the challenge, just too late for the deadline. So here it is, only a week behind schedule.

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Both are totally FAB Barbara, thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper! x