Sunday, November 28, 2010

Browns

Two challenges this week had brown as part of the challenge. At Play Date Cafe the challenge was to use the colors brown, grey, and silver. I have to say that these were not my favorite colors, but a challenge is a challenge. Created by Hand gave the challenge "Giving thanks/shades of brown". The interesting thing about this card is that I used the stencils and paste technique from the Oct/Nov 2003 Technique Junkies only I used sand paste from MuddPuddles. The sentiment stamp is from Kitchen Sink Stamps.

7 comments:

Robyn said...

interesting use of techniques and themes
thanks for sharing with created byhand

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the look of the Sand Paste, bet it's beautiful IRL!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful shimmery flourish. Lovely card.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You did great with some tuff challenges GF

Andrea Ewen said...

Wonderful flourish design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! I love that sand paste--lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

Ruby said...

I love flourishes, yours is so pretty. Sorry, I'm a bit late in getting around to comment on everyone's blogs, but thanks for playing along with us last week at the PDCC!