Monday, December 27, 2010

Tag time Part 2


Tag 7

Tag 8

Tag 9

Tag 10

Tag 11

Tag 12






















It's Boxing Day and I'm excited to say that I have completed the 12 Tags of Christmas. (Oops, midnight just chimed so this post will actually publish on the 27th) No, I didn't quite keep up, but I thinks it's an accomplishment to have done them all. I've learned a lot and remembered even more of the things I've already learned. It's been a very busy, but happy season.
I have a few more things to do to finish off this year. Hopefully I can start early on my New Year's resolution. I want to get my studio into some semblance of order so that I can have play dates over for fun and stamping. Right now it is only somewhat usable for me, and then I have to use space very creatively. This week is a good week to start since many of the challenges are taking a holiday break.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

Great tags...each so unique!