Sunday, January 23, 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show Polka Dots

When I saw that Simon Says Stamp and Show polka dots, the first thing I thought of was clowns. However, I don't do cute very often. Well, I had borrowed this stamp from my sister (Thanks Pat) a while back because I thought it was a cool stamp. So now I had my clown. Polka dots isn't usually my thing either, except this designer paper which is somewhat distressed looking and some of the dots have a kind of glitter, giving the paper a cool texture. I backed the image with a copper metallic paper cut with a spellbinders die. Add a philosophy tag from the Tim Holtz line and the sentiment from Artistic Outpost stamps. The image was colored using my Creative Inspirations paints to give him a brightly colored outfit with a bit of shimmer. The end result is a clown with polka dots card that is more to my style of stamping. What fun!

No comments: