Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another Masculine Card

Doesn't this fish make a great masculine card. I used the individual fish and the rectangular image from the Chapel Road Artstamps Large Rock Artishapes sheet to make this masculine card. I used the polished stone technique to color the background and then stamped the fish all over the panel. I framed the rectangular fish image using the torn frame technique from Technique Junkies. The sentiment is from the Birthday Abermarle stamp sheet.
I know I can use this card for Father's Day, a birthday, or any other special day. How versatile is that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Barb..this is really gorgeous. Very artistic and a great 'guy' card.
Sue Allen

Lynne Phelps said...

This is fantastic and it sure would make a great masculine card (or anyone!) card! Love the background, perfect backdrop for that wonderful main image. Banner is neat also!