Sunday, May 15, 2011

Anything Goes

This week Simon Says Stamp and Show Anything Goes. My card uses an image from EarthArt International whose animals represent the spirit of nature. I used my copics to color the moose. This was fun because as I colored the image I kept discovering more nature images. If one looks closely one might find a frog, a snale, an owl, a butterfly, lots of leaves, clouds and raindrops, a racoon, lots of flowers, a salamander, the sun and moon, a lady bug, a leapard, feathers, and various animal patterns. There is so much nature to discover. The sentiment is from Stampscapes.

2 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

What a neat idea! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

Asas à imaginação said...

Hi, Barbara!
Thanks to the comment in my blog...you make me happy!!!
Yours work are works of art!!!
Hugs
Marlei