Sunday, May 1, 2011

Don't Forget--It's That TIME Again!

Don't forget that there's a new Altered Alice challenge starting today.
Alice sighed wearily. `I think you might do something better with the time,' she said,
`than waste it in asking riddles that have no answers.'
`If you knew Time as well as I do,' said the Hatter, `you wouldn't talk about wasting IT. It's HIM.'
`I don't know what you mean,' said Alice.
`Of course you don't!' the Hatter said, tossing his head contemptuously. `I dare say you never even spoke to Time!'
`Perhaps not,' Alice cautiously replied: `but I know I have to beat time when I learn music.'
`Ah! that accounts for it,' said the Hatter. `He won't stand beating.'
-- Chapter 7, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Time marches on and it's time for a new challege, and the challenge is to make something that represents TIME! Take your time, you have until May 27 at 8 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4:00) to show us YOUR timely creation! 

I'll be posting my creation next Sunday. Meanwhile, check out the Altered Alice blog for all the details!

No comments: