Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lest We Lose Them...

This month the Chapel Road Artstamps Design Team have been focusing on masculine cards . For my last presentation this month I decided to use a stamp from the Lest We Lose Them stamp set.  I started by stamping the large stamp on a piece of white cardstock. Then I used Broken China and Antique Linen Distress Stains (Tim Holtz) to do a general coloring. I stamped the stamp a second time on white cardstock and this is where I went nuts. Each of the animals was cut out and colored using either flock (deer, polar bears, toucan, swallow, fox, and seal) or Viva Decor Paint Pens (penguins, turtle, heron) I wish you could touch the card. There is so much texture. Keeping with the masculine theme, I used twine for ribbon along the bottom. This also meets  challenge 102 for Gingersnap Creations.

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Love all of the fabulous texture ... the staples and twine are great together ... thanks for joining our Spicy Supply Challenge at Gingersnap Creations.