Friday, May 6, 2011

Postcard

Back
Front
Can you guess what this week's Bloggers Challenge theme is? Yes, it's Nature. I was happy about the theme since it gave me an opportunity to do some scene stamping. Yes, I'm one of those folks who has lots and lots of Stampscapes stamps. I love the look of scene stamping and I love to do scenes, but I haven't created a full scene in many, many moons. I decided that instead of a regular greeting card, I would make a postcard.  Somehow, I think that nature scenes and postcards go together.
All of the stamps and sentiments (except Tim Holtz's Postcard stamp) are from Stampscapes. The card was colored using Adirondack inks.
I can't wait to see what everyone else had created.


12 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab scene you created with those beautiful Stampscapes images! Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Very nice. Makes me want to head up to the mountains and RELAX...

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Your Stampscape scene if fabulous Barbara. So beautifully stamped. I love it. Happy Mother's Day. Hugs, Gayle.

Basement Stamper said...

This is beautiful, I love the idea of the postcard! Happy Mother's Day!

Ida said...

Awesome scenic card. I've loved the look of these type of scenic cards for years but could never seem to master how to create one. Yours is fantastic.
Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Wow--I thought you had painted this--now I see it was a stamp!!! Never seen those--it is awesome!

Lori said...

Fabulous take on the challenge! Your scene is just gorgeous!

JP Card Crazy said...

What a gorgeous scene!!! You did it so beautifully!

Lynne Phelps said...

We are kindred spirits, of course I already knew that! I have a ton of Stampscape stamps and rarely get them out. What a shame as I always have fun when I use them! LOVE the postcard, LOVE the sentiment. The way you have the "official" postcard elements on the back is so perfect. The whole thing is just lovely!

Lisa Bohler said...

So absolutely gorgeous!!! What a grand postcard!

Nikki Bond said...

Wonderful scene! Love it! :)

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Beautiful card :) Love all abou it :)