Friday, September 9, 2011

Stars

It's Blogger's Challenge Friday and the theme is stars (any way we choose to interpret it. I'm late in posting this week, so I decided a quick card was in order. I went to my Graphic 45 paper pad, Curtain Call for my background and for my image of Lawrence of Arabia. Lawrence is backed by two stars cut from my Coluzzle. This way I have both kinds of stars represented on my card.
The reason I'm behind in my challenge card is that today is my wonderful Grandson Joshua's 5th birthday. I've been busy with helping his Mom with school celebration and just plain old Grandson/Nana  time.










I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has created. I'll be visiting blogs in between celebrating.

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Hope Joshua had a wonderful 5th birthday!

Great card, love the metallic stars on this.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Luv the card GF! Josh is really growing up to be so handsome! I'm sure he had a wonderful day! hugs to all

Terry said...

Is he as sweet as he looks? Happy late birthday to Joshua! Great design and I do love those stars, whcih look amazing behind Lawrence of Arabia!