Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful

First I have to say thanks to my friend Lisa for reminding me about my favorite turkey stamp. He is from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I love him for his wonderful detail and realism. For this card I did give him a was of tan Creative Inspiration Paints for shimmer. I cut him out with a Spellbinders die label and layered on the larger label diecut. The sentiment is also from KSS. At the top is a Cheery Lynn banner diecut cut from vellum and painted with mango CI Paints. I embellished my card with a raffia bow and two German scrap leaves. The Spicy Supply challenge at Gingersnap Creations is raffia.

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

'Ol Tom looks wonderful here!

Gerri Herbst said...

Wonderful card creation entry for the Raffia GSC Challenge, just love the turkey! Thanks for playing with us at Gingersnap Creations! take care, gerri

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Looks wonderful, great image.

SmilynStef said...

Oooo ... vellum & die cuts ... haven't tried that yet ... it really looks lacy ... fantastic turkey too ... so glad you joined us at Gingersnap Creations.