Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas -- Day Twelve

I did it! I completed all twelve tags from Tim's 12 tags of Christmas. I think his 12th tag is absolutely stunning. I love the little cherub made from the fractured doll. I have to admit, I bought the fractured dolls, but I had no idea what I would do with them. This is such a cute idea. I love the tissue paper. The flower really is pretty, and so simple. The faux German scrap is a great idea too. Now I have a bunch of pieces that need to be used since the one die makes so many strips (and I didn't even make the whole 12 inches).
This year's tags were so great. So many great techniques!

3 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful...congrats on finishing them...a challenge in itself I know!!!

Beulah Bee said...

congratulations!

Holly said...

Ohhhhhhhh beautiful! Love the wings and crown with the fractured doll!!