Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stars

No I wasn't drunk when I took this picture. I had to use my camera because the star is actually dimensional. Have I mentioned that using my camera to take photos of my cards is not my strong point.  Actually the card looks good in real life.
When I saw that the theme of the challenges at Simon Says Stamp and Show and Ink on my Fingers Sunday Challenge was stars, I knew I wanted to try and use this Sizzix 10 point  star die. I had purchased it on sale a while back because I thought it was a cool die. I think I know why it was on sale now. It was a bit tedious to put together. I do like the end result though. The background was dry embossed using a Cuttlebut folder and highlighted with Snow Cap ink.

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

You make some of the most beautiful cards- this die makes a fantastic card!

Dan said...

Great card Barbara! I'm with you on the photographing thing - it's not my strong point either! lol The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!