Tuesday, February 21, 2012

CAS CASE

Well, here I am again, just under the wire; but I just had to enter the Stampotique Designers Challenge. We were to CASE one of the Stampotique designers.
Just selecting a designer and then her card was a challenge in itself. I looked for quite a while until I came across this card from Joanne Wardle. You can see several views of the card and the description on Joanne's Blog. I love Joanne's style and I adore this owl. OK, I didn't recreate her card exactly. I changed the color of the card to a light blue and I added a kraft panel behind the front of the card. I got this idea from one of the photos in her posting. I didn't have the "Thank You" stamp so I used an Outlines sticker which said "Happy Birthday". To create a decent circle cut out, I got out my Coluzzle. Every once in a while, I dust off the box and use it. Sometimes it's the perfect answer to a need. Thanks Joanne for the great card to CASE.

4 comments:

Kaz said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique,

Marie said...

Looks fantastic and I love owls xxx

Willy said...

Wonderful take on the challenge, Barbara!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Love this! Great job!
Val :)