Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stroll upon the Beach

This week the Chestnut Theme Challenge at Gingersnap Creations is words of wisdomRogue Redhead Designs is this month's challenge sponsor. As a guest designer at Rogue Redhead Designs this month I was invited to participate in the design team Thursday challenge postings on the Gingersnap blog.
All of the stamps on my card are from the Beach Babes stamp set. These stamps are so sweet and I love the sentiment (quote from Thoreau). I guess the long winter was getting to me when I chose the stamps to use. The beach sounds so tempting right now. The background paper is from Club Scrap and yes, those are real sea shells on the card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, Barbara! I love your coloring and the shells are a fab touch!

Holly said...

So beautiful! Love the background paper and the real seashells on here!!