Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thank You Gift

Here is another project I did for the Cheery Lynn challenge of frames. It is a gift box card based on the Technique Junkie Goodie Box technique (Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts CD). I thought it would make a great hostess gift, but my daughter has already laid claim to it.
Front

Open
On the front I used the Emperor Swan die cut twice -- once in blue for the frame and once in white for the swan. The border is the Cuties 1 die. The flowers are also made from the Cuties 1 die. For the box I cut an oval opening and framed it with the Swedish Spring Oval Frame. On the right side I used the Celtic Heart die to frame the "Thank You" sentiment. All paper is from Club Scrap except the blue print which is from a Tim Holtz paper stack.

1 comment:

Celeste Glover said...

WOW Barbara! So much detail and a wonderful idea. Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs.