Friday, June 8, 2012

Anniversary

It's Friday and time for Bloggers Challenge. This week the challenge is anniversary. This challenge and my card work well with the challenge at Creative Belli Blog which is sentiment only.
My base card is cryogen white and the layering panel is a beautiful, shimmery white cardstock. I used splendid circles from Spellbinders for the center. I cut and layered all of the layers using gold metallic paper. The sentiment (Club Scrap) was stamped on adhesive backed vellum, cut out with a circle die, and adhered to the center die cuts. To finish off my card, I added a little bling and a few white roses.

4 comments:

Terry said...

Barbara this is very pretty and great sentiment! I did not know there was adhesive backed vellum!! Happy Friday!

Basement Stamper said...

Love that circle punch, it's gorgeous and the sentiment with that shimmery background is beautiful.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous- love the fabulous papers, the sentiment and the accent of roses and bling!

Lisa Somerville said...

Pretty Anniversary card! The sentiment looks wonderful on the doily die!