Thursday, June 7, 2012

Imagination is Boundless

This week the challenge for Compendium of Curiosities II is repurposed packaging from p. 62 of Tim's book. I decided to try both techniques Tim described. I used the packaging that the texture fade used on my card was in. The first layer on my card is some of Tim's tissue paper. I did add alcohol inks to the embossed layer. Can I say that I absolutely love the snowcap mixative. It does wonderful things when used along with other colors--in this case, aqua and sailboat blue with a teeny touch of shell pink. The flower was cut from the tattered flowers die. The bird was stamped with a Tim stamp that I have had for years and still love. The sentiment is a wodrd band which I distressed with the snow cap dabber. Another week, another fun Tim technique.

No comments: