Sunday, June 10, 2012

Love Just Gives

Something old, something new, something borrowed), something blue is supposed to bring good luck to a bride on her wedding. Well, this week, Our Daily Bread Designs challenges us to create using the something old, something new, something borrowed (gifted), something blue theme and Take a Word has wedding as its theme.
My wedding card features a  die cut in deep blue (new from Cheery Lynn this week), cream paper which I have had for years, and a bling embellishment that I received from my sister. the background was stamped in sand using the ODBD crocheted lace stamp. The sentiment is also from ODBD.

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful! Love all of the design elements!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful!! I love the silhouette with crocheted lace background stamp! The sentiment is perfect too.Thanks for joining us at Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge!
Hugs,
Chris

kathi17 said...

Beautiful card. It's perfect for the challenge, and so romantic. That die cut is gorgeous, and I love your heart at the top. I also love the Mother Theresa sentiment.