Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stamping Fun

I was looking for a little stamping fun today, so I combined the adorable bears from Rogue Redhead Designs new release, Getting Grizzly, and a fun technique from the current TJ newsletter. I stamped the two bears on white cardstock and then masked them. I overstamped with the background stamp. The panel was die cut with a Spellbinders die and a backing panel was cut to from the image. I used the circle colored collage technique to color the image panel. A side note here. I actually didn't have any circle stamps, so I used a Tim Holtz technique and die cut circles from foan and adhered the shapes to packaging. Now I have three circle stamps, (you may be seeing this TJ technique again now that I have circle stamps) The background panel was made using distress stains. I pounced several colors on white cardstock and then sprayed with water to move the colors a little (This is a variation of some of Tim Holtz's techniques.) I stamped the sentiment directly on the background panel with archival ink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally fun! Love it! What a cool way to present the image.