Friday, July 13, 2012

Dreams With Wings

 This week Lisa at Bloggers Challenge challenged us with black, white, and a splash of color. I always love this challenge. This time, however, I went a different route than I usually do. Instead of a nice black and white collage image, I used a black Cheery Lynn die cut layered on a white card. The splash of color is the cardstock I used for my sentiment (Club Scrap). My rhinestone butterfly is clear stones, therefore no color. My card also works with Hels Sunday challenge at Ink on my Fingers which is dreams.

6 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

LOVE the black and white and LOVE the sentiment, tis adorable... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Basement Stamper said...

That little splash of color is just perfect!

Yvonne said...

Fabulous card, Barbara!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so pretty, Barbara! Your card backgrounds are always fantastic! :D

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Very elegant.

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty, love the die a d added. Ling butterfly!