Friday, August 24, 2012

Joy and Wonder

Happy Friday! This week's Bloggers Challenge is one of my favorites--black and white, with a splash of color. As a coincidence, that is also the challenge at Three Muses.  In addition, the challenge at I Brake for Challenges is I Brake for...I Brake for Stamps. My image is from I Brake for Stamps and the sentiment is from Club Scrap.  I love the pop of the green borders against the stark black and white. For fun I added the three green square rhinestones along the bottom.


4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Your green border does add that perfect pop! Love that image as well.

Taluula said...

The green border sets the whole piece on fire. Bravo.

indybev said...

I love the subtle green accent on your black and white piece. Beautifully done!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab splash of color - love the image!