Friday, September 28, 2012

ABC's

This card combines the challenges at Mojo Monday (round or square sketch), Ink on My Fingers Sunday Challenge (behind the mask/stencil), and Inspiration Journal (abc124 school time fun).
To create my card, I started with a 5 inch square piece of white cardstock. I first used the Dylusions stencil, dotted flowers, with milled lavendar distress ink and inked the dots. Then I used the Dylusions letter jumble stencil with chipped sapphire distress ink to ink the alphabet letters. I followed the sketch for the layers and used stamps from Rogue Redhead Designs' Relish Reading for my image and sentiment. by the way, check out their current challenge -- use the colors lilac, navy, and white. You might win some great stamps.

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Love this Barbara, tis F A B! THanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x