Sunday, September 23, 2012

Autumn

Autumn is in the air and is the theme of a few challenges. Both SweetStamps and Three Muses have autumn as their theme. I  created my card with autumn in mind. My focal stamp is an autumn bouquet from Sweetstamps. I used the sketch design from Mojo Monday as my layout pattern.  Simon Says Stamp and Show challenged us to tape it up. My background was made by tearing pieces of Tim Holtz's tissue tape and layering it all over a panel of cardstock. I used distress ink to add some autumn orange to the panel.  Happy Autumn to all.

3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

beautiful composition!

Sandra said...

Beautiful autumn card! Like the background of tissue tape! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome autumn card- I am late getting to your blog this week- sorry! I always love seeing what you create!