Sunday, September 30, 2012

To Someone Special

I can't believe that today is the last day of September. I finished my challenge piece for Stampsmith just in the nick of time. The challenge this month is Bags 'n Tags, to create any kind of bag or tag. I decided to make a large tag. My background is embossed with an M-Bossibilities folder and highlighted with bundled sage distress ink. My image is from Stampsmith's A Dog's Life. I used pan pastels for coloring. The border is a Spellbinders die with pearls attached all around. My sentiment is an outlines sticker. It says, "To someone Special". The pearl embellishment at the top is from the Tim Holtz collection. The rhinestones at the bottom are from my stash. I received them as a gift. Since they are unusual colors I hadn't used them. They turned out to be the perfect colors for this tag. This tag will be a perfect gift tag in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara
Sorry for being late in commenting on your beautiful tag.
I love the way you used this beautiful stamp, makes it all the more special.
Thank you for having joined us for the September challenge, would be fun to see you join us for our latest theme.
Wishes
Lynne