Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holy Night


The days are getting shorter and Christmas is getting nearer and I am getting busier. (I know I'm not alone.) I stole a little time to make this Christmas card for a few challenges.
Bloggers challenge had the theme scene it. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday as my layout. Cheery Lynn wants to say happy holidays. (the three snowflakes are Cheery Lynn dies) Tuesday Throwdown's theme is white Christmas. Simon Says Stamp is looking for snowflakes. Marks Finest Paper simple Salutations challenge is to show a church.
To make my card is used two stamps from Stampscapes for my scene. I stamped the images with white ink on navy cardstock. The snowflakes on the image were die-cut using Cheery Lynn dies. The lower snowflake border was cut using a Tim Holtz on the edge die. The sentiment (salutation) is from a Club Scrap stamp.
Next...I promised my grandson that we could make a few more ornaments for our tree, so I'm off to the studio.


5 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Wintry Church scene you've created. Especially like the snowflakes.
Thank you for entering the Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations Choice of 3 Themes Ch.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess

Crafting Vicky said...

wow that's a really gorgeous scene you have created!

Thanks for joining us as Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Sarah J Moerman said...

What a beautiful image! Perfect colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous snowflakes!! Love the pretty peaceful design here! Thanks for playing along with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenges! Hope you will join us again next week and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful wintery scene you created! Congrats on your Mojo Win!