Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Winter Joy

This month Tim Holtz shared two tags for his 12 Tags of 2012. One is for December and one is to make up for the one missed in January. Here is the first tag. I love doing Tim's tutorial tags. Often his tags are a great excuse to use stamps and other supplies from his collection that I just had to have, but never got around to using. This snowman is the perfect example. I love the dimension on this tag. By the way, the word "Joy" is cut from his mirror card. Wow, what a gorgeous shine in person.
I am also entering this tag in several challenges: Simon Says Stamp has the theme anything goes; Cornish Heritage Farms has a winter theme; Inspiration Journal wants to see the word Joy and using broken China ink is a plus. (Happy birthday, Joy.)

3 comments:

Lin said...

LOVE your tag, Barbara! That cute snowman looks great against the bright aqua background and love that snowflake too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Kris Anderson, The Avid Reader said...

Cute tag! I saw it on the CHF Blog. I love Cornish Heritage Farm stamps (both digital and rubber). I like the colors you used. Very cute!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awesome tag!