Sunday, January 13, 2013

Love Defined

This week Cheery Lynn has a challenge theme of winter whites. Okay, this time my photo is close-up clear, but the color is skewed. Truly my card is white on white. I used  Cheery Lynn's nautical wheeler doily as my background panel. The hearts are both Celtic heart and the flowers and leaves are cut from build a flower 2 and build a flower embellishments 2. I used Cryogen paper for all of the diecuts. I love the hint of sparkle in the paper. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz. I'm putting this card away to use for someone special at Valentines Day.

2 comments:

Jan Hoefler said...

This is really lovely Barbara!!!

Kianel said...

Stunning card Barbara!!!
Love your flowers!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
Good luck!
Love from France, Kianel.