Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jubilee

Thank you Simon Says Stamp and Show for this weeks challenge. We are to use a stamp we love but never use. I probably could have created 100 cards that fit the theme. However, I went to my collection of wood mounted Club Scrap stamps and finally decided on this stamp. I love the happy, but distressed look of the stamp. It's the kind of card you can use for any celebration.
I'm also entering this card into the Creative Belli challenge which is red, white, and black and into the Mark's Finest Paper Simple Salutations challenge which is  anything goes (with a sentiment).

2 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the distressed stamped look of your card. Thank you for entering MFP Simple Salutations Anything Goes challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess

Sandra said...

The stamped squares look amazing as a background! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra