Monday, April 29, 2013

12 Tags of 2013--April

Another month and another wonderful tag thanks to Tim Holtz. This is the April tag from his 12 tags of 2013. This time we did a patina technique using distress paints. I love the color results. He used one of my all time favorite stamps. I bought this stamp years ago. It's wood mounted and is from a time before unmounted stamps were the way for stampers to go. It's now available unmounted in the release of the classic stamps. The dragonfly's wings were made from a piece of clearly for art. It's so cool the way it holds shape after being heated. I knew there was a reason I bought clearly for art a few years ago. I forgot I had it.

3 comments:

Krisha said...

Awesome tag!! Love the back grpund colors. Great work!

Terry said...

Barbara, I love your April tag! The background colors are so pretty and the dragonfly so cool! I did not have any of that plastic, but will be picking some up! Love this!

Vicki said...

Wow! What a gorgeous tag.