Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dragonfly

Whew! It's Sunday afternoon and challenge deadlines are closing in. I have had a fantastic week with my grandson while he was on spring break, so I'm even further behind than usual with my challenges. But here I am with my challenge card for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge, for the Cheery Lynn back to nature challenge, and the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge of anything goes.
The background is a kraft panel on a white card base. All of the die cuts are from Cheery Lynn. I love the little dragonfly.

2 comments:

shulsart said...

Barbara, this is very artsy, I love how you only have a portion of the doily showing on the left side. It is beautiful. Fabulous combination of dies. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Dan said...

I love all the layering you've used here, it really draws the eye through the composition. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!