Sunday, June 30, 2013

Remember When...

Since I was enjoying my playtime today, it was appropriate that I brought out my Playtime stamps from Artistic Outpost. The June referral challenge at Artistic Outpost is anything goes. Usually I would have created a card, but keeping in line with my personal challenge to change things up, I went with a tag. I've had these stamps for a long time, but I've never used them. I found my mustache stickers on my table, so I thought that the sentiment of "Remember When..." with the graying mustache worked with the the image of the child and the old toys. The tag background was made using distress stains.
I'm also entering my tag in the Artistic Stamper Challenge which is makes for men.

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your BG- a fab tag! The image you used is darling- I so love the AO stamps!