Friday, January 17, 2014

Friends

This week the Bloggers Challenge is friendship. This theme gave me a chance to use one of my Tim Holtz dies for the first time...the friends cut-out die. What better set of friends is there to use than Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer (Artistic Outpost stamps). I decided to keep my card CAS. To a background panel of designer paper with the word "Friends" cut out, I added Tom and Huck over a die cut from Spellbinders. The boys are colored using distress markers.
I am also entering my card into the Addicted to CAS challenge which is die cuts, into the Great Impressions challenge which is something new; and into the Artistic Outpost referral challenge which is anything goes using Artistic Outpost stamps.

3 comments:

Loll said...

Great card Barb. Perfect images to match your vintage-y paper. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a great card. I love the way the title is cut out and the image you chose to go with it.

Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

Mynn xx said...

LOVE that FRIEND die cut--it looks great cut out of the patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS and have a great weekend! :) Mynn xx