Friday, February 21, 2014

Fancy Fold Card

I have seen this pleated front fold (Technique Junkies) several times and really liked the look. Today was a perfect time to try the technique since the  Bloggers challenge and the monthly SweetStamps challenge were both fancy folds.
I used the depth of field technique (Technique Junkies) to stamp the background. Then I folded the front of the card. The image, colored with distress markers, and the background stamps are from SweetStamps. I die cut the image with an oval die and layered it over an oval frame which matches the inside panel. the card was a lot easier to make than I thought it would be.

5 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, I love how you used the flowers for the background. Thank you for joining us in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

Roxie said...

Very nice fold, I like that a lot! Thanks for sharing your creation with us on the SweetStamps blog.

Donna K said...

What a unique fold! Love this design and your stamped image is gorgeous and how fun to use the background stamps to decorate your papers. Lovely.

Denise said...

Your coloring is amazing! Thank you for joining us and sharing with us this lovely creation of yours at SweetStamps.com Challenge.
Sweet Hugs
Denise

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have never tried this fun card fold technique- Loving the pretty image- your coloring is so pretty! Always enjoy seeing your entries for the challenges! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com