Monday, March 10, 2014

Masquerade


My card today has the flair of Mardi Gras. The card base is gold metallic.The background is a favorite of mine. I used a piece of Shimmer Sheetz which is a kind of plastic. The colors are holographic and very shimmery. I die cut the oval from the panel and then dry embossed it with the fleur de lis pattern. The stamps are all from Rogue Redhead Designs, Carnival Dreams. The image was colored using watercolor pencils on watercolor paper. The layout is based on the Rogue Stampers sketch featured on the Rogue Stampers Facebook page.
I am entering my card in these challenges: Flourishes Timeless Tuesday -- MASKerade and Inspiration Journal -- bright colors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Barbara! Love the way you used the sketch!

Lisa H said...

Thank you for joining us for the Inspiration Journal challenge this month! =)