Wednesday, May 28, 2014

12 Tags of 2014 -- May

Today has been a Tim Holtz kind of day. Here I have my May tag for the 12 Tags of 2014.  Tim was right when he said that it would be a difficult one because we had to use so many of our trinkets and embellishments. However, it was also a cool project because we got to use so many of our trinkets and embellishments .I really like the outcome. For the background of the tag, I used the distress paint marbling technique. That's my go to technique whenever possible. I'm always amazed that you can do no wrong with it. I had to resort to my newly received Framed Alphaparts for the word (WONDERFUL) since my shadowpress words are still on order. Well, it's only a few more days until June and a new tag design!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fabulous tag.
Wishes
Lynne

Michele said...

stunning! xo

Vicki said...

What an awesome tag, Barbara! I love all of the details.