Monday, May 12, 2014

Friends in Fashion

I thought I would try the Technique Junkies Punched Border Stand-up card technique. It was last weeks TJ try that technique challenge. I didn't get a chance last week to try it...better late than never!
My focal image and sentiment are from the Rogue Redhead Designs Milliner Misses plate. (By the way this plate is on sale this month!) The side cut outs border was done using the Spellbinders borders. I have a bunch of them, but hardly ever remember to use them. They worked perfectly for this card.
I am entering my card into these challenges: Ink on My Fingers Sunday challenge -- pink; Three Muses -- positive affirmation.

6 comments:

Michele said...

Barbara this is gorgeous, well done! xo

Annie said...

A fabulous card Barbara...love the border detail and the main stamped image.

TFS Annie x

Vicki Romaine said...

Lovely card.

indybev said...

I love your Good Friends card, Barbara. A great card to send to a friend. Well done!

Hels Sheridan said...

Beautiful card Barbara, love those ladies... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely! Love that fab border!