Monday, May 12, 2014

Journey

It's been a fun studio day. I spent lots of time creating. Fashionable Stamping has the challenge theme - Circle the Globe. They want to see circles. Mojo Monday gave us this sketch to follow, and what do we see, but lots of circles. I love it when challenges work together. The car, balloon, sentiment stamps, and globe die cut are all from the Tim Holtz collection. I figured that as long as we were circling the globe, I'd stick to the journey theme. I'm also entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. The theme is "M", so I went monochromatic.

2 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Fab card Barb! Love how you used the sketch with the images popped in. Thanks for playing along with the "M" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Shirley said...

I adore this card Barbara such a clever idea with the circles.

Sorry I am so late with my commenting from FSC.

Hugs from Shirl x x