Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Welcome Autumn


This will be the last card that I'm sharing today. I'm so happy that I got a chance to use my tree stamp from Kitchen Sink Stamps showing fall foliage. I have to use this stamp at least once every year. My card layout is based on the Mojo Monday tall and skinny sketch challenge. Fashionable Stamping challenged us to show a tree with autumn colors so I pulled out this stamp. Marks finest Papers Simple Salutations challenged us to use a metal embellishment on our card. I thought that the ribbons at the top could use a little embellishment.  The sentiment is an Artistic Outpost stamp.

5 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Lovely tree image; the metal flower embellishment is very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

Unknown said...

What a lovely autumn card.
Thank you for joining us at MFP
Simple Salutations Challenge.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Fall cards are without a doubt some of my faves and your card is beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Mark's Finest Papers SS!

Hugs,
Pam
MFP SS DT
www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I love how this tree stands proud on its own. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight
Love
Amanda x

Esther said...

Hello - sorry for the last minute visit, you have created a beautiful card, love that tree stamp..thank you so much for sharing with us at FSC...Esther xx